We’re putting the final touches on tomorrow’s Hack for Change – Seattle event and wanted to share the following updates with you:
- 100 coders are signed up to attend and transform the datasets at data.seattle.gov into functional applications.
- More than 40 high-school students, MESA Advisors and parents from the MESA Washington program will also attend Hack for Change Seattle. MESA students are developing an application to address the problem of managing students’ assignments and projects. The students’ application is called “MESA Solutions for Learning” which should make managing any student tasks fun, inspiring and attainable for the struggling, as well as motivated, students. Learn more here.
If you can’t make it to Hack for Change – Seattle, you don’t have to miss all of the fun.
- The event will be live-streamed at http://seattlewiki.net/Hack4Change
- Follow the live-tweeting and blogging with #Hack4Seattle
- Watch what is happening nationally – there are over 90 events like this happening – by visiting hackforchange.org or following the #hackforchange and #civichacking hashtags.